I used to eat these before practice! Super filling and great for a pregame snack!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup of all natural peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1) Preheat the oven to 350ºF & spray a muffin ban with oil (this will make about 10 muffins)
2) In a blender, and in the bananas, eggs, rolled oats, honey, peanut butter, baking soda, and salt. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides as needed
3) Pour the batter evenly into each cup. (They should be about 3/4 the way full.) Top with a sprinkle of rolled oats, if desired. (or any other toppings)
4) Bake at 350ºF for 25 minutes, or until the center of the muffins feel firm to a light touch. AND ENJOY!
If you try this recipe, we want to know! Send a pic & tag #laxopseats on instagram
Get weekly tips, recipes, & updates from our athletes & experts.