Baked Potato chips Such a great alternative to regular chips!
- vegetable-oil cooking spray
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, (cut into 1/4 inch think slices)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- coarse Salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Freshly ground pepper
1) Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray: set aside
2) put potatoes, oil, 1 tablespoon salt, and cayenne in a large bowl; season with pepper. toss to combine.
3) Lay out potatoes on prepared baking sheets, spacing them 1/4 inch apart.
4) bake rotating halfway through, until potatoes are crisp and golden brown about 30 minutes.
5) Spread out potatoes on parchment paper; let dry 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt or whatever seasoning you want ( I prefer the “Everything but the bagel seasoning”) AND ENJOY!
If you try this recipe, we want to know! Send a pic & tag #laxopseats on instagram
Get weekly tips, recipes, & updates from our athletes & experts.