EASY Ranch Chick-Peas. A Great and Tasty to Get your Protein.
- 2 (15oz) can Chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. ranch seasoning
1) preheat oven to 400° and dry very well with paper towels. (make sure they are very dry)
2) Spread out chickpeas on a baking sheet in an even layer
3) Bake until crisp and Golden
4) when finished baking, toss hot chickpeas in a bowl and add oil and seasoning. stir until evenly covered.
5) Put coated chick-peas back on baking sheet and bake for 5 more minutes. AND ENJOY!
If you try this recipe, we want to know! Send a pic & tag #laxopseats on instagram
Get weekly tips, recipes, & updates from our athletes & experts.